The UW Health Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic (ECFM) is located in a highly visible and accessible area of Eau Claire, across the street from Sacred Heart Hospital and minutes from Mayo Clinic Health System-Eau Claire Hospital.
The clinic has a well-established patient population, with approximately 12,500 visits each year. ECFM is located in a state-of-the-art medical facility connected to the Health Education Center of Chippewa Valley Technical College.
Eau Claire Family Medicine Clinic
- 18 exam rooms and 2 procedure rooms
- Electronic medical record (EPIC)
- Individual resident desks with computers
- Human Patient Simulator laboratory
- X-ray suite
- Ultrasound suite
- On site laboratory
- Family counseling rooms
- High-tech conference rooms
- Single specialty residency program
- Nationally recognized as a Patient Centered Medical Home
- Only comprehensive geriatric assessment program in northwest Wisconsin
- Dually accredited for allopathic and osteopathic medicine
- MD and DO faculty with an on-site Clinical Social Worker
- Over 100 volunteer clinical faculty members who work with our residents in a variety of settings
- Over 200 graduates, a majority currently practicing in Wisconsin
Our curriculum provides and excellent balance of internal medicine, outpatient procedures, pediatrics, and obstetrics. Flexible electives provide you with time to explore personal areas of interest.
Come see what your next three years could be. Visit Eau Claire!