Welcome to the Web site of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Integrative Medicine Program! We invite you to explore our site to learn about our mission, clinical services, educational resources, educational training programs, and faculty.
Education on healing-oriented medicine is at the heart of our work.
For the general public
- Learn about our clinical services
- Find information for both yourself and your clinician at clinician modules and patient handouts
For health professionals
- Learn about integrative approaches for the treatment of conditions commonly seen in primary care at clinician modules and patient handouts.
- Watch videos on a variety of topics
- Learn more about the role of awareness / mindfulness as you care for yourself and your patients.
- Access information on supplements
For those seeking formal training in integrative medicine
- Access our Integrative Medicine Elective Rotation Curriculum (for enrolled medical students and residents).
- Learn about our academic and research fellowships
Please consider a donation to help us build on the work we have started.