Due to the uncertainties around the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the decision to postpone this event. We will announce a new date when appropriate.
We are excited to offer Professional Development sessions on Friday and Saturday that celebrate our rich history and explore the future of family medicine.
Please check back in March for registration details.
- 3:00-4:30 PM – First Nations Walking Tour of UW – organized by the Office of Community Health
- 5:00-6:00 PM – DFMCH Showcase Poster Sessions – Tripp Commons, Memorial Union
Caring for Our Communities, Our Patients, and Ourselves
- 8:15-8:30 – Welcome
- 8:30-9:15 – Caring for Our Communities Panel
- 9:15-10:15 – FAMMED TED Talks: Caring for Our Patients
- Opioid Addiction
- Diversity and Equity
- Integrative Medicine
- 10:15-10:30 – Break
- 10:30-11:30 – Caring for Ourselves Panel
- 11:30-12:30 – Imagining the Next 50 Years Panel
Tentative schedule; topics and times subject to change.