Post Grad Trainee 1
- Primary care for patients at any age or stage of life
- Outpatient medicine where I will be able to establish longitudinal relationships with my patients
- Travel medicine, including tropical and infectious diseases
- Hiking and kayaking
- Reading, especially history, sci-fi, and fantasy
- Playing board games with family and friends
Other Medical Experience:
- One year volunteering at a hospital in Chad, Africa
Why did you choose the Wausau program?
- Its location is one of the most beautiful areas of the country along with the patient population they serve
- My brothers have been preaching the wonders of Wisconsin in general and the benefits of a high quality family medicine residency in Wausau. I have not been disappointed in the slightest.