WREN hosts a Primary Care Survey group of physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners to address important primary care research and policy questions in a series of brief surveys. Associates will be asked no more than once per month to participate.
We invite you to join the Survey Group and become a WREN Associate.
Why join the Survey Group?
- The AAFP recommends that ALL family physicians become involved in research.
- Responding to WREN surveys is one way to participate in research without taking too much of your time.
- Your opinions may help inform the future of primary care!
About the surveys
- Surveys will address issues important to primary care clinicians.
- Surveys will be sent by email no more than once per month.
- Most surveys will require 10 minutes or less of your time.
What will I have to do?
- Sign up by completing an online registration form
- Respond to at least 80% of surveys for one year.
- Enjoy a sense of contribution to a worthwhile endeavor.