Philanthropic support plays a crucial role in ensuring that the University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health (DFMCH) fulfills its vision of inspiring health and wellness in patients, communities, and ourselves.
With your gift, we can create professorships; enhance our research, clinical and education programs; develop new community health initiatives—and much more!
If you’re considering making a gift, you can:
- Contact Linda Haskins, MBA, Director of Business Services (phone: 608-263-3402; email firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss giving options;
- Make a secure online donation to the DFMCH’s general fund, “Caring for Wisconsin—Today and Tomorrow”; or
- Learn about more specific giving opportunities at the DFMCH.
Thank you in advance for your support of excellence in family medicine.
All gifts are received and managed by our philanthropic entity, the University of Wisconsin Foundation (supportuw.org), and are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To mail a gift, download and complete a printable gift form and send it with your gift to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
U.S. Bank Lockbox
Milwaukee, WI 53278-0807
DFMCH Program Information Sheets
A master list of DFMCH program information sheets (in PDF format) is below.
- Addiction Medicine
- Awards and Scholarships
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders Outreach
- Gallagher Scholarship
- Integrative Health
- Office of Community Health
- Medical Student Education
- Patterson-Doherty Award
- Prolotherapy Education and Research Lab (PEARL)
- Recognition Fund: information sheet | flier
- Visionaries Fund: information sheet | flier
Information sheets are also listed with related giving opportunities.