Skip to content
Faculty & Staff Directory
Make A Gift
Inspiring health and wellness in patients, communities, and ourselves.
Vision and Mission
News & Newsletters
Medical Student Education
Faculty Development / CME
Research Core Team
Faculty & Scientists
Wisconsin Research & Education Network (WREN)
Office of Community Health
Committee and Partners
Integrative Health Module - Evaluation Form
If you are human, leave this field blank.
Please help us make this module as useful as possible for clinicians. This survey is for research purposes. Although voluntary, we would appreciate a couple minutes of your time for feedback. Your responses are anonymous. Aggregate survey results may be shared in presentations or publications.
Please select the module
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Children)
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
Environmental Intolerances: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity
Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Low Back Pain
1. Which of the following did you read/hear? (Mark all that apply)
Pearls for Clinicians (information sheet with citations)
2. Was any information unclear to you?
If you selected "Yes," please explain what was unclear
3. To what extent did this module contain information that was new to you?
Review of material I already knew
Some new information
Mostly new information
All new information
4. How likely are you to use this information in your clinical practice for some of your patients?
5. Overall, how helpful was this module for you?
Not helpful at all
6. What was most helpful?
7. Suggestions to increase the usefulness of this module