Faculty & Physician Jobs
- Beaver Dam Clinic – Clinical and Teaching Faculty (CHS or CT Track)
- Deforest-Windsor Clinic – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Float – Clinical Assistant Professor
- Odana Road Clinic – Clinical and Teaching Faculty (CHS or CT Track)
- Portage Clinic – Clinical and Teaching Faculty (CHS or CT Track)
- Tenure Track Research Faculty
- UW Health Urgent Care – Clinical Physician Faculty
- Yahara Clinic – Clinical and Teaching Faculty (CHS or CT Track)
- Yahara Clinic – Clinical Assistant Professor
Since the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Department of Family Medicine and Community Health staff are currently working in a hybrid environment. The Administrative Offices are located in 610 N Whitney Way.
- Student Administrative Assistant – the application deadline is Monday, April 10, 2023.
- Clinical Fellowships
- Research Fellowships
For a complete list of job opportunities go to the UW-Madison Office of Human Resources web site: https://jobs.wisc.edu/ or http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/employment/
Academic (FLSA Exempt) & University Staff Jobs (FLSA Non-exempt)
- No listings at this time
- No listings at this time
The UW-Madison is an EO/AA employer, women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Wisconsin caregiver and open records laws apply. A background check will be conducted prior to employment.
The School of Medicine and Public Health is committed to being a diverse, equitable, inclusive and anti-racist workplace and is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Applications from Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) individuals, LGBTQ+ and non-binary identities, women, persons with disabilities, military service members and veterans are strongly encouraged.
About Madison, Wisconsin
Madison, Wisconsin (population 270,000) is the vibrant state capital and home to the University of Wisconsin. With many picturesque surrounding towns, the area has the best of all worlds: natural beauty and outdoor recreation, stimulating cultural offerings, distinctive restaurants and shops, and an irreverent spirit of fun. Built on an isthmus between lakes Monona and Mendota, Madison is renowned for its beautiful scenery. A total of five area lakes and more than 270 city parks create the perfect setting for an abundance of year-round outdoor activities from hiking, biking, swimming, and sailing to cross-country skiing, snow sailing, and ice fishing. Urban culture, natural beauty, small-town charm – the greater Madison area offers it all!
- Videos: Meet Madison | Visit Madison | Madison, WI – Best City Ever | Winter in Wisconsin – A Place Like No Other
- Madison #1 Ranking Best Place to Live (Livability.com 2022)
- Madison #1 Ranking in 2019 Best Places To Raise a Family
- Madison #3 Ranking in 2019 Top 100 Best Places to Live
- Madison #2 Ranking for work/life balance and mental health (CoworkingCafe.com 2023)
- Madison #1 Ranking 2020 Cities with the Best Work-Life Balance
- Nat Geo Travel names Madison one of the country’s best small cities
- Fastest Growing Cities in Wisconsin
- Destination Madison City Rankings