- National Diversity Council Women in Leadership Symposium – March 27, 2019 – Madison, WI — Co-hosted by the Division of Diversity, Equity & Educational Achievement in partnership with the National Diversity Council, the half-day seminar and networking event is part of a nationwide annual series of discussions focusing on contemporary issues specifically facing women as they prepare and grow in their career fields. The sessions are interactive with plenty of opportunities to ask questions and network with other participants and the guest panel.
- Spring 2019 Health Sciences Equity & Diversity Lunch & Learn Series – Join the health science community for a series of free workshops and conversations focused on topics related to equity, diversity, and inclusion that deeply impact our work and practice. These sessions are open to all health science faculty, practicing professionals & others. Lunch will be provided and registration for each session is required.
- Toward One Wisconsin Inclusivity Conference – April 11-12, 2019 – Milwaukee, WI
- 11th Annual UW Madison Outstanding Women of Color Reception – March 5, 2019
- African American Health Network Wellness Day
- Black Women’s Health and Wellness Day
- Indigenous Health and Wellness Day
- UW–Madison Diversity Forum
- UW School of Medicine and Public Health Diversity Summit: The Impact of the Intersectionality of Gender, Race, and Class on Academic Medicine
- YWCA Racial Justice Summit