I-PrACTISE is an educational and research collaborative between the University of Wisconsin Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, and the Departments of Family Medicine and Community Health, Medicine, and Pediatrics of the School of Medicine and Public Health. I-PrACTISE gives a formal structure and home for activities which have been ongoing since 2000.
Save the Date: June 2-4, 2019
- I-PrACTISE Summer 2016 Newsletter
- I-PrACTISE Winter 2016 Newsletter
- I-PrACTISE Spring 2015 Newsletter
- I-PrACTISE Winter 2015 Newsletter
- I-PrACTISE Fall 2014 Newsletter