Educational and teaching experiences abound for UW Department of Family Medicine and Community Health (UW-DFMCH) faculty. Our faculty become better doctors and teachers by participating in numerous institutional and departmental programs, including:
- Clinic-based medical student teaching opportunities, such as the Generalist Partners Program (GPP) and Chronic and Preventive Care. UW-DFM faculty also help support MEDiC, a volunteer program in which health professional students care for underserved populations in Madison; and
- The Office of Continuing Professional Education (OCPD) offers continuing medical education (CME) through state, national and international programs that are built on a platform of evidence based medicine and adult learning principles.
- Clinician Teacher Track Faculty (CT)
- Clinical Health Sciences Faculty (CHS)
- Tenure Track Faculty (TT)