The Waukesha Family Medicine Residency Program is affiliated with the University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health. The program is sponsored by ProHealth Care, Inc.
Located in the heart of downtown Waukesha, the Waukesha Family Medicine Residency Program offers a suburban training site that is ethnically and economically diverse.
For more information, visit the Waukesha Family Medicine Residency Program Web site.
- Flexible training program
- Patient centered medical home
- Diverse patient population
- Optional 4th year of residency to complete a Surgical OB Fellowship, MPH, or MBA
- No competing residencies
- Home access with free laptop
Waukesha has an exciting mix of friendly suburbs and rural landscapes, tucked next door to Milwaukee and just a few hours north of Chicago. The historic downtown area is adjacent to the scenic Fox River and has numerous shops, art galleries, ethnic restaurants and entertainment venues.
20 residents (6 per year)