The University of Wisconsin Department of Family Medicine and Community Health offers a variety of electives for Med 1-4 students. See a complete listing of Phase 3 electives and Phase 1 electives.
How to Apply
UW Madison Students
UW medical students must have successfully completed Phase 2 prior to starting Phase 3 Family Medicine electives. To request an elective, apply through the SMPH lottery system or contact Nicole Watson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority placement is offered through the SMPH lottery system.
- You will be notified whether your request can be accommodated.
Visiting U.S. Students
- Complete the Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) .
- VSAS will notify you and DFMCH when your application is approved.
- You will be notified by DFMCH with available elective options.