Welcome to Chronic and Preventive Care (CPC)!
We look forward to working with you during the next 12 weeks and sincerely hope that you find your experience both challenging and rewarding.
- Challenging, because the scope of chronic medical conditions is vast
- Rewarding, as you care for patients in a wide range of settings, and learn how physicians, health systems, and communities work together to promote health
- Challenging, because human reactions to illnesses vary, and each exam room door will hold a different experience
- Rewarding, as you develop skills that will enable you to help patients, regardless of their situation
- Challenging, as you begin to begin to apply knowledge related to patient care, community health, and health advocacy
- Rewarding, as you work in various settings and consider your future roles as a physician
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any other questions.
Mark Beamsley, MD