Application Letter of Intent
Prior to applying, please send a non-binding Letter of Intent to email@example.com to briefly outline the intended project, budget requirements and expected outcomes.
The Letter of Intent must include the following information:
- Type of grant requested (Operational or Transformation)
- Name and location of interested applicant organization and partners, if any
- Name, title, email address and telephone number of the primary contact
- Targeted specialty (family medicine, general surgery, internal medicine, obstetrics, pediatrics or psychiatry)
All applications must be typed, double-spaced and sequentially numbered.
A complete application includes:
- Application Form
(either the Operational Grant Form OR the Transformation Grant Form)
- Proposal Narrative (not to exceed 10 pages)
- Description of Activities and Impact on Resident Physicians in Rural Communities
- Anticipated Outcome
- Program Planning
- Rural Focus
- Timeline (1-2 pages)
- Start/End Dates
- Budget & Budget Narrative (spreadsheet)
- Brief description of Items and Rationale
- Amount and Calculations
- Other Funding Source(s)
- Supporting Documentation (optional)
- Price Quotes, Data Sheets, etc.
An electronic copy of the complete application must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 4:00 PM of the proposal due date.
Applicants will receive a confirmation receipt within 24 hours of the closing date and time.
Any applications received after the deadline will not be considered, and – unless requested – no additional information will be accepted.