Our continuity clinic, Prevea Health Family Medicine, is in a highly visible and accessible area of Eau Claire, across the street from HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital and minutes from Mayo Clinic Health System-Eau Claire Hospital.
Our clinic is a state-of-the-art medical facility located within the Health Education Center of Chippewa Valley Technical College.
Prevea Health Family Medicine
- 18 exam rooms and 2 procedure rooms
- Electronic medical record (EPIC)
- Individual resident desks with computers
- Human Patient Simulator laboratory
- X-ray suite
- Ultrasound suite
- On site laboratory
- Family counseling rooms
- High-tech conference rooms
The Eau Claire Family Medicine Residency aims to prepare residents to:
- Practice evidence-based medicine.
- Practice full spectrum Family Medicine in any setting.
- Be community health leaders.
- Single specialty residency program
- Only comprehensive geriatric assessment program in northwest Wisconsin
- Dually accredited for allopathic and osteopathic medicine
- MD and DO faculty with an on-site Clinical Social Worker
- Over 100 volunteer clinical faculty members who work with our residents in a variety of settings, with a good balance between inpatient and outpatient experiences
- Over 200 graduates, a majority practicing in Wisconsin
Our family medicine curriculum provides an excellent balance of training in internal medicine, outpatient procedures, pediatrics, and obstetrics. Flexible electives provide you with time to explore personal areas of interest.
The UW DFMCH is pleased to offer generous and competitive benefit packages for residents in our programs.
Come see what your next three years could be. Visit Eau Claire!