Sponsored by DFMCH’s Office of Medical Student Education (OMSE) and Family Medicine Interest Group (FMIG).
What Can You Expect from the DFMCH Procedures Fair?
- An opportunity for students to participate in workshops that offer hands-on experience in procedures that are part of the “full spectrum” Family Medicine.
- Have one-to-one contact with DFMCH faculty, residents and UW Hospital staff during an educational experience in a relaxed environment.
Examples of Procedure Sessions at Previous Fairs Include
- Casting/sports taping and splinting
- Derm – punch and shave biopsies
- ECG Interpretation
- GYN Procedures
- IV Procedures
- Joint and varicose vein injections
- OB Basics
- OB Ultrasound
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Toenail removal
- Vasectomy and Circumcision
OMSE Medical Student Programs Coordinator