Save the Date – 2019 Procedures Fair
Monday, October 21, 2019
5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
HSLC Atrium – 750 Highland Avenue
Online registration is closed for 2019
- Students will be able to register for 2 procedure workshops.
- Open to UW SMPH M1 and M2s and PA students only
What Can You Expect from the DFMCH Procedures Fair?
- An opportunity for students to participate in workshops that offer hands-on experience in procedures that are part of the “full spectrum” Family Medicine.
- Have one-to-one contact with DFMCH faculty, residents and UW Hospital staff during an educational experience in a relaxed environment.
Procedure Sessions Offered
- Casting/sports taping and splinting
- Derm – punch and shave biopsies
- ECG Interpretation
- GYN Procedures
- IV Procedures
- Joint and varicose vein injections
- OB Basics
- OB Ultrasound
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Toenail removal
- Vasectomy and Circumcision
- 5:00-5:40 pm – Registration and dinner (provided)
- 5:40-5:55 pm – Welcome and introductions
- 6:00-7:15 pm – Session I – Procedure Learning Stations
- 7:30-8:45 pm – Session II – Procedure Learning Stations
- 8:45-9:00 pm – Ice Cream Social and Evaluation