Integrative Medicine Program
Education on healing-oriented medicine is at the heart of our work.
- If you are a patient, you will find information for both yourself and your clinician at teaching modules and patient handouts.
- If you are a clinician, we encourage you to read our clinical newsletters and access teaching modules and patient handouts to learn about integrative approaches for the treatment of conditions commonly seen in primary care. Consider a fellowship opportunity with us.
- If you are a resident or medical student, access our elective rotation curriculum.
Please consider a donation to help us build on the work we have started.
Now in the iBookstore
What would a health system look like that had health as its primary goal? This book summarizes an interdisciplinary discussion of how to create health for an individual, a medical clinic and the community it serves. Economic and business strategies are discussed to insure sustainability.
This book is available for download on your iPad with iBooks or on your computer with iTunes.
Public site primary links (section navigation)
What is IM?
Integrative Medicine is healing-oriented medicine that honors the whole person (body, mind, spirit, and interconnection), including all aspects of lifestyle. It emphasizes the therapeutic relationship and makes use of all appropriate therapies, both conventional and alternative.
- ADHD (Children)
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Breast Cancer
- Environmental Intolerances
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Low Back Pain
- Weight Management
- Evaluation Form