We appreciate your interest in an elective rotation with our Osher Center for Integrative Health at University of Wisconsin–Madison. The rotation is open to University of Wisconsin Residents and Fourth Year Medical Students. Residents and students from other schools are accepted based on availability.
There are three overall learning objectives for this rotation. We want you:
- To promote self-exploration/self-care.
- To develop an understanding of Integrative Health.
- To explore an area of interest within Integrative Health.
- UW-Madison Dept. of Family Medicine Residents may contact Dillon Novak at (608) 263-2090 or email@example.com.
- Residents from other UW-Madison departments and from other medical settings may contact Sara Arscott, Education and Research Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org , (608) 262-2218.
- Medical students may contact: Nicole Watson, OMSE Programs Coordinator, email@example.com, (608) 263-1334.
For more information:
- Contact Sara Arscott, Education and Outreach Program Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 262-2218.
- Elective Rotation Curriculum Part One: Contains Welcome, Learning Objectives, Curriculum, and Experiential Learning
- Elective Rotation Curriculum Part Two: Contains Readings