We appreciate your interest in an elective rotation with our University of Wisconsin Integrative Health Program. The rotation is open to University of Wisconsin Residents and Fourth Year Medical Students. Residents and students from other schools are accepted based on availability.
There are three overall learning objectives for this rotation. We want you:
- To promote self-exploration/self-care.
- To develop an understanding of Integrative Health.
- To explore an area of interest within Integrative Health.
- UW-Madison Dept. of Family Medicine Residents may contact Donita Schultz at (608) 263-1170 or email@example.com.
- Residents from other UW-Madison departments and from other medical settings may contact Sara Arscott, Education and Research Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org , (608) 263-0278.
- Medical students may contact: Joyce Jeardeau OMSE Programs Coordinator, email@example.com, (608) 263-1334
For more information:
- Contact Sara Arscott, Education and Research Program Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, (608) 263-0278.